- Uses the well proven electromagnetic method of measurement.
- Typical flow accuracy better than ±0.5% of indicated flow rate.
- No moving parts
- Wide operating range
- Negligible pressure loss
- Robust construction
- Simple installation
- Tamper proof design
- Can be supplied in pit-mount configuration
- Can be supplied without mounting tabs
- Remotely mounted electronics
- Pipe-Not-Full detection
- Electrical Conductivity checking
- Available with 316 stainless steel electrodes
- Long term reliability
Note: Detailed site installation and wiring instructions are located within the I500 Electromagnetic Flowmeter and M500 Electromagnetic Flowmeter installation and operations manuals.