Soil Moisture Products
Aquamonix has a range of soil moisture products to meet the demanding monitoring requirements of the market.
Our standard Soil Moisture products are:
- Profiling soil moisture systems (wired and wireless)
- Point source soil moisture instruments that measure soil moisture, temperature and electrical conductivity (salinity)
- Integrated Irrigation Control Systems
- Simple Soil Monitoring Stations
Configurable Soil Probes
- Aquamonix’s Configurable Soil probes provide versatility and flexibility for precision monitoring of water capacity and salinity at multiple depths in soil profiles. Resulting in water savings of up to 50% and delivering substantial yield and quality, the probes are ideal for use in all types of applications.
- An Aquamonix Configurable Soil Probe allows for monitoring to great depths (up to 40 metres) using the same profiling probe.
- Seamless integration with Aquamonix Control Systems, Envoy or Web Logger Monitoring Platform.
Drill & Drop Probe
- The Drill & Drop probe for soil measurement is fully encapsulated and easy to install.
- Probe Options include 60cm (24”) and 120cm (48”) probes with fixed sensors at 10cm (4”) increments.
- Monitoring options include combinations of, soil moisture + temperature OR soil moisture + temperature + salinity
- Seamless integration with Aquamonix Control Systems, Envoy or Web Logger Monitoring Platform
- A multi-parameter smart sensor that uses innovative techniques to monitor soil volumetric-water content, bulk electrical conductivity, and temperature. It outputs an SDI-12 signal that our data loggers can measure, and is available in a range of lengths for different soil types.
- Seamless integration with Aquamonix’s Envoy or Web Logger Monitoring Platform.