GreenSpan’s PS7000 is easily our bestselling unit.
It’s small 22.5mm diameter and wide selection of standard depth ranges make it ideal for most level monitoring applications.
- Loop powered – battery or solar
- Broad range of outputs – 4-20mA, 0-2.5VDC, RS232 and SDI-12
- 1% FS accuracy for pressure
- Temperature Output via RS232
- Field re-ranging and calibration
- User inputs for fluid density and local gravity
- Double O-ring design and moulded cable gland
- ½” diameter ceramic capacitance transducer
- Slim line body (22.5 mm)
- Long term stability better than 0.2% per annum
- Optional adapter for SDI-12 output
- Optional threaded fitting for process connection
Manufactured in our Sydney plant with a fast lead time of 10 days (we can often ship earlier if required), we have the agility to supply you with a customised unit in a similar timeframe to having it ready to go straight off the shelf!
Here’s a quick snapshot of the key specifications – perhaps the PS7000 can be used in your next level monitoring project!
- Measurement Technique – 1/2″ ceramic capacitance transducer
- Gauge Ranges Available – 2.5, 5, 10, 20, 40, 75, 100m
- Absolute Ranges Available – 20, 40, 75, 100m
- Sensor Output – 4-20mA, 0-2.5V, Rs232 (via Serial Breakout Adapter: 085-0080), SDI-12 (via SDI-12 Converter: 7DSI-1000)
- Closed Vent System (CVS): Gauge sensors must be fitted with a CVS
- Power Supply – 8-30V DC (loop powered)
- Dimensions – 278mm x 22mm (11″ x 0.86″)
Have you seen the new and improved Aquamonix Newsletter?? Download your own copy here.