Aquamonix commissions flood warning and alert systems for SunWater
SunWater owns and operates bulk water supply and distribution infrastructure throughout regional Queensland.
A dam safety improvement program identified the need for improved flood warning and alert systems.
Aquamonix was engaged to design, supply and install eight warning and notification systems to complement existing warning systems at critical sites. The new systems include warning sirens and flooded road signs to alert residents living immediately downstream.
• Remote, solar powered sirens
• Cyclone rated 15m towers
• Average siren range 3km @ 70 to 110 dB
• Automatic silent test to confirm status
• Voice and emergency tone notification
• Remote communication for control and monitoring