MAG-B1 COMPACT BATTERY POWERED FLOW METERS WITH CLOSE COUPLED TRANSMITTER
Accurate and Reliable
The MAG-B1 allows you to install an accurate and reliable flowmeter virtually anywhere without sacrificing accuracy or performance if the main power is unavailable.
- Accuracy: ± 0.5% of actual value (DN20 – DN150)
- Empty pipe detection function automatically turns off the excitation to prolong battery life
Long Battery Life
The MAG-B1 is powered by replaceable lithium batteries placed inside the transmitter.
- Standard 2 x 3.6 V battery pack, service life up to 5 years
- Optional 5 x 3.6 V battery pack, service life up to 10 years
- External battery pack available for battery life up to 15 years
- Battery conservation feature (pipe empty) for all batteryoptions
The MAG-B1 Transmitter features a graphic display and keypad for simple operation and instant access to information about 4 totalizers: total +, total -, total, aux.
- Easy access to data on-site, Modbus RTU communication protocol via USB or RS485 • Standard USB interface for configuration and data collection using MAGB1 software
- Isolated binary output (pulse per litres or alarm or flowrate functions)
- Error detection
- Data logger: 1820 records, selectable interval of logging (5 min – 24 h)
- Optional GSM-SMS module available