MAG-X2 COMPACT FLOW METERS WITH CLOSE COUPLED OR REMOTE TRANSMITTER
The MAG-X2 features a modular design and is suitable for most applications. From the simplest manually read sites through to the most complex, it requires a highly technical solution with remote management and/or telemetry and communication.
Accurate and reliable
The MAG-X2 makes it possible to install an accurate and reliable flow meter virtually anywhere a reliable power supply is available.
- Accuracy – ± 0.2% (0.5 – 10 m/s) of actual value
- Temperature sensor – to measure temperature of the measured medium
- Autocleaning – automatic electrodes cleaning
- Transmitter has clock function for data logging
Easy to read display and remote communications
The MAG-X2 Transmitter features a graphic display and keypad for simple operation and instant access to information about 4 totalizers: total +, total -, total, aux.
- Multi-language options (English, Spanish, Russian or Ukrainian, and other languages possible)
- Test of excitation coils
- Empty pipe detection
- Zero flow adjustment
- Flow simulator
- Measurable media – conductive liquids
- Full bore type, no moving parts in measuring tube
- Inner tube is stainless steel
- Nominal size 10-1000 mm (1/2” – 40”)
- Maximum nominal pressure PN 40/300 psi
- Electrodes are Hastelloy
- Earthing through 3rd and 4th electrode, options earthing rings for plastic and lined pipe
- Automatic electrode cleaning
The MAG-X2 allows you to customise the flow meter according to your specific application.
- Close coupled or Remote transmitter options
- Flange and liner options available
- Power supply plug in modules, choose – 90 to 250VAC, 24 VDC or 12VDC
- Output modules, 4-20Ma current loop, Pulse output module
- Digital communication modules choose one only – RS232, RS485, USB, Bluetooth, TCP/IP, GPRS, GSM-SMS and WiFi
- Optional pressure sensor input