2020 ABS-Body Electromagnetic Flowmeter
The 2020 ABS-Body Electromagnetic Flowmeter, coupled with the I500 or M500 flow transmitters are ideally suited to accurately measure the flow rate of a wide variety of conductive process liquids including water, wastewater, effluent and selected chemical applications.
The 2020 ABS-Body Electromagnetic Flowmeter can be paired with either solar or 240VAC electronics, including the I500 and M500.
The 2020 ABS-Body Electromagnetic Flowmeter is compatible with legacy I300 and M300 Flowmeters.
- Irrigation flow measurement
- Water production and distribution
- Effluent discharge
- Selected chemical applications
Whatever your application there is an Aquamonix product to suit your requirements. Check out our documentation for more specifications of the product or click here to contact us for any queries.
- Uses the well proven electromagnetic method of measurement.
- Typical flow accuracy better than ±0.5% of indicated flow rate.
- No moving parts
- Wide operating range
- No obstruction to the flow
- Negligible pressure loss
- Spool or stub-flange construction types available
- Robust construction
- Submersible to 1.5 metres of water.
- Suitable for buried service
- Minimal straight pipe installation requirements
- Remotely mounted electronics
- Pipe-Not-Full detection
- Electrical Conductivity checking
- Available with standard and aggressive service electrodes
- Long term reliability
Accuracy: Refer to chosen transmitter user manual (I500, M500, I300, M300).
Velocity Range: 0.01 to 10.0 metres per second.
Pressure Effects: Negligible
Power supply variations: negligible effect on meter accuracy provided the supply voltage is within the rated range for the electronics
Metering tube material: ABS
Earthing: Earthing electrodes
Process Flange: Slip ring galvanized rings, optional stainless steel.
Pressure limits: limited by meter size. Pressures shown are rated at 20°C only.
50mm = 1500kPa
80mm = 1200kPa
100-200mm = 1200kPa
250mm = 1200kPa
300mm+ = 900kPa
Note: Detailed site installation and wiring instructions are located within the I500 Electromagnetic Flowmeter and M500 Electromagnetic Flowmeter installation and operations manuals.