M500 Electromagnetic Flowmeter – Environmental Monitoring Systems
The M500 Electromagnetic Flowmeter has been developed to meet the demanding requirements for accurate metering of process and mining fluid supplies but is equally at home in other water supply applications including urban water (recycled water, distribution network and revenue monitoring), irrigation and environmental monitoring.
- Uses the well proven electromagnetic method of measurement
- No moving parts or restriction of flow during measurement
- Enhanced diagnostic and alarm functions, completely configurable
- Removable SD card allowing upgrade of transmitter
- Large multi-line backlit LCD display
- User configurable logging interval for flow data and diagnostic tables
- Optional 4-20mA output
- User configurable digital frequency and pulse outputs
- Full serial Modbus multidrop support
- 3x expansion slots allowing additional IO
- Serial support for modems, RTUs and PLCs
- Ability to calibrate and operate flow tubes up to 1000mm in diameter
- Capacitance style keypad with no moving parts
- Cable entry via IP68 rated glands
- Designed for outdoor environments
Flow Velocity Range: 0.01 to 10.00 metres per second
Accuracy: Better than ±0.05% of indicated flow rate, or ±1mm/s.
Full Scale flow rate: Programmable
Low flow cutoff: Programmable from 0 to 10% of full scale flow rate.
Flow channels: Flow velocity, Flow rate, Mass Flow
Total volumetric flow: Forwards, Reverse, Peak / Off-peak, Year to date.
Litres, Kilolitres, Megalitres, Gigalitres
Imperial and US Gallons, Imperial mega-gallons and others
User programmable unit conversion factor
Flow time units: Seconds, Hours, Days
Flow simulation modes:
Simulated DC current out
Simulated flow rate on meter front LCD.
M500 4-20mA Analogue Output Card
M500 modem card
M500 Digital Controls Card