The ENVOY is a custom remote telemetry unit for the monitoring and control of environmental applications.
The ENVOY remote telemetry unit combines a powerful and compact data logger control unit with an industry standard internal data modem integrated into a robust package. The ENVOY is a precision device designed for low-power applications requiring flexible measurement, control and communications.
The data logger engine is capable of measuring and controlling a wide range of instruments and devices that may be located at the same location. The range of signal types supported by the ENVOY is:
- Analogue voltage and current
- Resistive bridges
- Pulse output
- Period output
- Frequency output
- Serial communications using SDI-12 or MODBUS protocols
- Vibrating wire sensors
- Powerful Campbell Scientific OEM data logger with flexible BASIC-style programming language
- Inbuilt 3G communications module with direct connection to ENVAULT, web-based SCADA
- Internal solar regulator
- Wide temperature range operation
- Easy-mount panel bracket
- Versatile I/O configuration with multi-function input and output terminals
- Easy installation
- Low profile, compact design
- Option of standard logger programs to suit any monitoring application
- Reliable, robust solution
Analogue I/O: Dual-current or voltage inputs with typical 0.25% accuracy. Switched analogue output.
Digital I/O 2 digital inputs, 2 digital outputs, or 2 pulse-counting channels in a variety of configurations. Pulse inputs can measure period average, square waves and switch closures.
Serial Interfaces:Modbus master, SDI-12 master/slave. Custom string output functions.
Modem:Internal Quad Band HSPA (80/900/1900/2100 MHz) or GSM/GPRS/EDGE (850/900/1800/1900 MHz) with embedded TCP/IP and UDP/IP stack.
Memory:Table-based memory with up to 128 000 variables.
Instruction Set:Advanced control logic, peer-to-peer communications and mathematical functions such as ETo, vector analysis, and other post-processing instructions.
Power:0.2 mA when offline, 80 mA with modem in packet mode. Low-power flashing LED indicators.
Physical: 120 mm (L) × 85 mm (W) × 70 mm (H), 500 g weight.
Options: Direct web-based SCADA connection (ENVAULT). Local multi-drop, radio-based networks with 3G gateway.