The Aquamonix range of 2-Wire Decoders is marketed globally under Tonick Watering.
Our 2-wire and wireless products can be used in various industries and tailored to specific project needs. All our 2-wire decoder systems and 2-wire irrigation controllers can be applied to a wide range of applications including irrigated agriculture, commercial landscapes, water infrastructure, smart cities and golf and sports turfs.
The Line Terminator is required in large systems to complete the 2-wire path and provide a secure termination point.
- A coloured LED that provides feedback, reducing troubleshooting time- Green: Two wire path active
– Off: No active power on path
- Potted for direct bury
- Tropical Rated
- Expandable – simply splice additional decoders into the 2-wire line
- Economical – typical installation requires up to 80% less cable than conventional systems
- Versatile – tolerant of earth leakage in the existing cables, retrofit possible, including bunched multiwire to make 2-wire path
- Suitable for use with the complete Tonick BT2 twin translator family
- True A/C system not harmful to cable and joints
- Operating voltage 19VAC-32Vac, 50 Hz or 60 Hz
- Idle current (typical) – minimal
- Compatible with other Tonick decoders on the same 2-wire path
- Compatible with the Tonick range of sensor decoders for moisture, pressure, water level, flow and digital inputs
- Length: approx. 64mm (not including cables)
- Diameter: 42mm OD
- Fully potted to waterproof the electronics
- Low Smoke Type 99, AWG20, stranding 19/0.20mm, Modified polyester insulated, 600V, 300mm length. Mil Std 681