VMC Soil Moisture Probe
The Aquamonix range of soil moisture probes are marketed globally under Tonick Watering.
Measuring soil moisture at multiple depths
is important for optimising irrigation as it helps characterise the penetration of water throughout the root zone.
With the VMC Soil Moisture Probe, there is
no need for multiple single-point sensors or excavating large holes to bury them. This saves you money and time.
- An ABS plastic and fibreglass body of waterproof construction
- Instantaneous sensor output with changes of water
- A 0 to 3V output for interfacing with most microcontrollers
- Reverse polarity protection
- No calibration required
- Operational current: < 13mA
- Supply voltage: 3.5 to 20V dc
- Output impedance: 10kΩ
- Output: 0 to 3V
- Operational temperature: -40°C to 85°C
- Accuracy at 25°C: 2%