Rota Pulse Flow Sensor
The Aquamonix range of smart sensors are marketed globally under Tonick Watering.
Tonick’s range of smart sensors are designed for use with our range of 2-wire and wireless systems. They can be used to bring valuable data back to the control system via the wired or wireless path.
The Rota Pulse Flow Sensor features a paddle-wheel pulse output flow meter. The velocity is proportional to the frequency output and is suitable for insertion into 50, 80 and 100mm pipe sizes.
- ± 2.5% accuracy for velocity range of 0.5 to 8.5m/sec
- ± 1.5% accuracy for velocity range of 0.7 to 7.0m/sec
- Repeatability rate of ± 0.6%
- No external power supply required
- Long-Life built-in battery source
- High pulse output rate up to 330Hz
- Volt free contact closure
- Compatible with Tonick family
– Flo Freq Sensor Decoder – Hybrid Sensor Decoder
- Output – Contact Closure (330Hz Max) up to 100VDC, 1.7A
- Internal Battery – 3.6V
- M12 plug and socket, with 5m of 2-core shielded cable
- 80°C max
- 150psi, 10bar or 1034kPa
- IP67 rated
- Height: 230mm in total with a 58mm insertion section
- Length: 84mm
- Width: 84mm
- 1” OD BSP thread for screwed insertion into a 1” female BSP
- 5 metres of a 2 core shielded cable with a M12 Plug