Lake Series Monitoring Buoy
The Aquamonix LAKE series is a self-powered smart monitoring buoy ideally suited for deployment in lakes, rivers, coastal waters, harbors, estuaries and other freshwater or marine environments.
The floating platform supports both topside and subsurface environmental monitoring sensors including weather stations, wave sensors, thermistor strings, multi-parameter sondes, doppler current profilers and other monitoring instruments.
The unit is light enough to be deployed from a small boat whilst still offering the ability to power and charge multiple instrument setups, sampling pumps, and telemetry transmission.
The large instrumentation enclosure provides a secure water tight storage space for batteries, loggers, sensors, and other additional hardware.
- UV stabilized, virgin polyethylene construction
- Integrated solar panels
- Topside plate supports solar marine light, weather stations, and other sensors
- Multiple connection ports
- Instrument enclosure
- High visibility – red, green, white or yellow
- 316 grade stainless steel mooring post with 18mm mooring eye
- Solar beacon
- Data logging and backup
- Wireless connectivity via cellular, radio or satellite
- Highly customizable
- Multi parameter monitoring options
- Cost effective deployment and monitoring
- Long term reliability
Hull Material: UV stabilized virgin polyethylene
Focal Plane Height (mm/Inches): 1180/46
Total Float Volume (ltrs/US gallons): 610 / 161
Nominal Draft (mm/Inches): 550 / 21
Reserve Buoyancy: 155kg /342lbs
Hull Height (mm/Inches): 1180 / 46
Hull Width (mm/Inches): 1250/49
Hardware Material: 316 Stainless Steel
Mooring Attachments: 316 Stainless Steel