Say Hello to our best seller
GreenSpan’s PS7000 is easily our bestselling unit.
It’s small 22.5mm diameter and wide selection of standard depth ranges make it ideal for most level monitoring applications.
- Loop powered – battery or solar
- Broad range of outputs – 4-20mA, 0-2.5VDC, RS232 and SDI-12
- 1% FS accuracy for pressure
- Temperature Output via RS232
- Field re-ranging and calibration
- User inputs for fluid density and local gravity
- Double O-ring design and moulded cable gland
- ½” diameter ceramic capacitance transducer
- Slim line body (22.5 mm)
- Long term stability better than 0.2% per annum
- Optional adapter for SDI-12 output
- Optional threaded fitting for process connection
Manufactured in our Sydney plant with a fast lead time of 10 days (we can often ship earlier if required), we have the agility to supply you with a customised unit in a similar timeframe to having it ready to go straight off the shelf!
Here’s a quick snapshot of the key specifications – perhaps the PS7000 can be used in your next level monitoring project!
- Measurement Technique – 1/2″ ceramic capacitance transducer
- Gauge Ranges Available – 2.5, 5, 10, 20, 40, 75, 100m
- Absolute Ranges Available – 20, 40, 75, 100m
- Sensor Output – 4-20mA, 0-2.5V, Rs232 (via Serial Breakout Adapter: 085-0080), SDI-12 (via SDI-12 Converter: 7DSI-1000)
- Closed Vent System (CVS): Gauge sensors must be fitted with a CVS
- Power Supply – 8-30V DC (loop powered)
- Dimensions – 278mm x 22mm (11″ x 0.86″)
Have you seen the new and improved Aquamonix Newsletter?? Download your own copy here.