Aquamonix installs flood monitoring network in Central Queensland
Flooding of remote roads and bridges is common across various regions of Queensland. A high-profile client engaged Aquamonix to design and deliver a comprehensive flood monitoring network to provide early advice of flood conditions.
Multiple flood tower stations, road monitoring camera stations, water level monitoring stations and a radar station were installed. All stations were designed and built according to the client’s stringent engineering and OH&S specifications and guidelines.
Critical flood data is collected and sent in near real time to a central operations base.
• Flood towers equipped with river level monitoring, rain gauge and PTZ camera
• Tilting mast poles equipped with level monitoring equipment
• A radar mounted inside a bridge to monitor river height
• Integration to client’s existing communications sytem
• Fully RPEQ certified tower and pole designs