2060 Steel Body Electromagnetic Flow Meter
The 2060 steel-bodied Electromagnetic flowmeter detectors offer the strength and durability of steel with a choice of chemical or abrasive resistant liners. The flow detectors are designed for a wide range of applications including water production and distribution, waste water monitoring and treatment, irrigation flow measurement and mining slurries.
The 2060 steel-bodied Electromagnetic Flowmeters can be paired with either Solar or 240VAC electronics including the I500 and M500. The 2060 flowmeters are compatible with legacy I300 and M300 Flowmeters.
- Water production and distribution.
- Waste water monitoring and
- Irrigation flow measurement
- Mining slurries.
- Effluent discharge.
- Pulp and paper applications
- Uses the well proven electromagnetic method of measurement
- Typical flow accuracy better than ±0.5% of indicated flow rate
- No moving parts
- Wide operating range
- No obstruction to the flow
- Negligible pressure loss
- Liners to suit chemical and abrasive applications
- Variety of flange types available
- Robust construction
- Submersible to 10 metres of water
- Suitable for buried service
- Minimal straight pipe installation requirements
- Remotely mounted electronics
- Pipe-Not-Full detection
- Electrical Conductivity checking
- Available with standard and aggressive service electrodes
- Pressure limited by flange rating
- Long term reliability
- Temperature specifications dependent upon liner selection
Accuracy: Refer to chosen transmitter user manual (I500, M500, I300, M300)
Velocity Range: 0.01 to 10.0 metres per second
Pressure Effects: Negligible
Power supply variations: negligible effect on meter accuracy provided the supply voltage is within the rated range for the electronics
Lining: 3mm, 6mm and 12mm Rubberflex, Basalt, Neoprene, Polyurethane. Specials available on request.
Metering tube material: 304 stainless steel
Larger sizes may be available on request.
Process Flange: AS2129 Table D, Table E, BS4504-10, -16, 25, ANSI 150, ANSI 300, AS4087-16, -21, -35. Other flanges available on request.
Earthing: Earthing electrodes, Earthing discs dependent on application.
Pressure limits: limited by flange rating.
Housing: all steel welded case with two part epoxy coating.
Note: Detailed site installation and wiring instructions are located within the I500 Electromagnetic Flowmeter and M500 Electromagnetic Flowmeter installation and operations manuals