Flow Frequency Sensor Decoder
The Aquamonix range of 2-Wire Decoders is marketed globally under Tonick Watering.
Our 2-wire and wireless products can be used in various industries and tailored to specific project needs. All our 2-wire decoder systems and 2-wire irrigation controllers can be applied to a wide range of applications including irrigated agriculture, commercial landscapes, water infrastructure, smart cities and golf and sports turfs.
Our Flow Frequency Sensor Decoder is a tropical strength decoder with a frequency sensor input. It is compatible with our Tonick decoder translators.
- A digital input for frequency
- Ability to directly bury
- Tropical rated redressable – decoders can be reprogrammed multiple times using the Tonick programming tool
- Versatile – tolerant of earth leakage in existing cables, retrofit possible, including bunched multi-wire to make 2-wire path
- Suitable for use with the complete Tonick BT2 twin translator family
- True A/C system not harmful to cable and joints
- Operating voltage 19VAC-32Vac, 50 Hz or 60 Hz
- Idle current (typical) – 8 mA
- Digital input range 0.1 to 255Hz
- Addressable sensor addresses 1 to 15
- Compatible with other Tonick decoders on the same 2-wire path
- Compatible with the Tonick range of sensor decoders for moisture, pressure water level, flow and digital inputs
- Length: approx. 93mm (not including cables)
- Diameter: 42mm OD
- Fully potted to waterproof the electronics
- Internal lightning protection
- No grounding required along 2-wire path
- Low smoke type 99, AWG20, stranding_19/0.20mm, modified polyester insulated, 600V, 300mm length. Mil Std 681