Driven by Australia’s changing climate, natural hazards are becoming increasingly frequent and intense, with no person or place immune to disasters or disaster-related losses. For real-time disaster management, there is no replacement for simple and accurate visualisation of a high-risk site.
Aquamonix have a range of flood cameras available with over 100 sites operating throughout Queensland. Our range of flood monitoring cameras include the below features:
- Disaster dashboard integration
- Live control
- Time and water level-based capture
- Pan Tilt Zoom (PTZ) - 360-degree vision
- Infra-red (IR) night imagery
- Smart analytics - detection, recognition, tracking
- Level and flow measurement
- Rapid deployment units
We are the experts in robust and field proven camera solutions which are suitable for a variety of applications. Contact us to discuss which flood camera is most appropriate for your needs.