M300 Electromagnetic Flowmeter
The M300 Electromagnetic Flowmeter is a 240VAC powered electromagnetic flow meter. The meter has been developed to meet requirements for accurate metering of slurries, water and other process liquids.
General Applications :
Electromagnetic flowmeters for the
accurate flow measurement of any
conductive fluid. Ideally suited to water
and waste water treatment plants,
mining and general industry.
- Uses the well proven electromagnetic method of measurement.
- Typical flow accuracy better than ±0.5% of indicated flow rate.
- Pipe-Not-Full function
- Electrical Continuity check (Pipe-Half-Full function)
- Optional 4-20mA output.
- User configurable digital frequency and pulse outputs.
- Ability to calibrate and operate flow tubes up to 1000mm in diameter.
- Cable entry via glands with no moving parts.
- Designed for outdoor environments.
- Australian EMC compliance.
- Diagnostics and flow tube test
- Long history of service in various industries
Flow Velocity Range: 0.01 to 10.00 metres per second
Accuracy: Better than ±0.05% of indicated flow rate, or ±1mm/s.
Full Scale flow rate: Programmable
Low flow cutoff: Programmable
Flow channels: Flow rate
Total volumetric flow
Litres, Kilolitres, Megalitres
Flow time units: Seconds