Remote Flood Cameras For Somerset Regional Council Qld
The Aquamonix team recently upgraded a network of remote flood cameras for Somerset Regional Council in Qld. The upgrades provide the following key outcomes for Council:
- Futureproof communications to 4/5G Band28 (700MHz)
- Provide real-time operator control of cameras during the flood event
- Pre-configured images and setpoints with adjustable Pan, Tilt, and Zoom.
- Remove risks and costs associated with an externally hosted third party system
- Cameras automatically load images up the Council web site here:
Aquamonix field team installing the remote camera at local flooded road crossings.
Council operators can control cameras and local residents can access the near-live images from Council web site.